V247: Compare Rates and Prices Fast
V247 Power is a retail energy provider (REP) based in Texas. The company provides electricity services in most major cities and counties throughout Texas. Here’s all you need to know about V247, their rates, energy plans, and pricing.
V247 Service Areas
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, V247 Power Corporation provides electricity service in the coverage area of several major utility companies These include:
- AEP Texas Central: Their service territory includes San Antonio, Austin, and Fort Worth.
- Oncor Electric Delivery: They cover Western and Central Texas, including the Dallas Fort Worth metropolitan area, Kileen, and Wichita.
- AEP Texas: Their service area includes Northern and Central Texas, with some extended coverage in the West.
- CenterPoint Energy: Their territories include the Houston metro area, Dallas, and Austin.
- Texas-New Mexico Power: They provide coverage to the Gulf Coast communities and Western Texas.
You can find all the V247 power plans for customers throughout the State of Texas.
V247 Plans and Rates
V247 offers a wide range of electricity plans for home energy needs.
The following are two types of energy plans all V247 power customers can choose from:
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed-rate energy plans require that you pay a constant amount as long as your plan lasts. The length of the plan may be customized according to customer needs. We recommend fixed-rate plans because they provide certainty of cost and reduce the overall risk. But be careful: when the term expires, your rate becomes variable and can increase without notice. Arbor automatically keeps you on the best fixed-rate plan, so you don’t have to worry about rate hikes at the end of your term.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These plans are based on the retail energy market prices and can vary daily or monthly. Variable-rate plans are not as stable as fixed-rate plans and can prove expensive in the long term.
- Flat-Rate Terms: These plans are based on a single payable fee at any time before, during, or after the term duration. Customers are not restricted by usage and can be beneficial for heavy users.
Some plans may ask you for a deposit. However, plans available through Arbor never require a deposit.
V247 Energy Plan Information
You can find most of the plan information on the energy company’s website. Additionally, it’s best to always read the plan’s Electricity Facts Label (EFL) which contains additional information on each plan, including the following:
- Price per kilowatt-hour (kWh) depending on energy usage
- Percentage of renewable energy sourcing
- Cancellation fees
- Early termination fees
You can change energy plans without an extended application or processing time. Other charges on your electricity bill include your local TDSP or TDU charges. TDU (utility company) charges, as shown on energy bills, include the cost of delivering electricity, maintaining power lines, and handling power outages.
Why V247 for Texas Electricity
V247 offers various incentives and features, including the following:
- Free electricity during set times through the Free Weekends and Truly Free Nights offer
- Competitive fixed and variable-rate plans with no extra fees
- Great rates for new customers
- Low per kWh cost on all plans
- Accurate usage monitoring via Smart Meters
- A variety of V247 Power offers for statewide customers
- Low rates for eligible customers via the bill credit program
Find the Best Electricity Rates with Arbor
Texas has a massive energy market with multiple electricity providers. Signing up with any single energy provider depends on the available energy plans and rates.
A large number of electric providers cause Texas electricity rates to vary significantly. Customers often find it difficult to choose any single plan. You can search and try to shop for rates yourself, but watch out for the fine print, hidden fees, and escalating rates once your term ends.
You can use Arbor’s free TrueRate Protection service to automatically find and switch to the best electricity rates in your area.
Arbor scans the market and gives you the best rates you can get in your service area. When your contract term is expiring, Arbor finds the best rate and switches you again. You always pay the best rate and never have to worry about overpaying for electricity ever again.
You can also use the free savings calculator to find out how much you could save in each case.
V247 Power Reviews
You can view V247's Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating to get a better idea of their services. The company usually garners positive customer reviews due to the competitive rates and its free energy offers.
V247 Power is one of the best-rated energy companies in the State of Texas. This is primarily due to its steady service quality delivery ever since it started. Their customer service team is also very responsive and most customers find their solution without much delay.
V247 Customer Service
There are several V247 customer service options.
- You can visit the Contact Us page for general queries
- Email V247 at email@example.com
- Call your local utility company to report power outages
You can also contact the customer service hotline for information regarding support during hurricane relief efforts.
V247 Phone Number and Contact Info
Here is some general contact information.
- V247 Customer Care – 1-855-888-9888
- For commercial inquiries: 713-341-0513
- Mailing Address – 9999 Bellaire Blvd. Suite #1133, Houston, TX 77036
It’s best to call these numbers with your registered phone number