Tomorrow Energy: Compare Rates and Prices Fast
Tomorrow Energy, previously known as Sperian Energy, is an electricity and gas company providing electric and natural gas supply services to residents in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Texas, and New Jersey. As tomorrow’s energy, the energy company now only offers green energy products. Here’s everything you need to know about Tomorrow Energy, along with their rates, energy plans, energy bill, and pricing.
Tomorrow Energy Service Areas
Tomorrow Energy currently serves the people of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey in the service area of several utility companies:
- Ohio: Ohio utility companies include AEP Ohio, Duke Energy, Dayton Power & Light, Ohio Edison, Toledo Edison, and The Illuminating Company.
- Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania utility companies include Metropolitan Edison (Met-Ed), Penn Power, Duquesne Light Company, West Penn Power, PPL Electric Utilities, Penelec, PECO Energy, Pike County Light & Power Company, UGI Utilities, Wellsboro Electric Company, and the Citizens Electric of Lewisburg.
- Maryland: Maryland utility companies include Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE), Delmarva Power, Potomac Electric Power Company, and Allegheny Power, among others.
- New Jersey: New Jersey utility companies include Jersey Central Power & Light, Rockland Electric Company, Public Service Electric & Gas, and Atlantic City Electric, among others.
You can find all Tomorrow Energy electricity plans in every utility company’s service area.
Tomorrow Energy Plans and Rates
Tomorrow Energy offers a wide range of electricity plans.
The following are three types of energy plans all Tomorrow Energy customers can choose from:
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed-rate plans let you pay the same electric rates throughout the term of your plan, regardless of your energy usage or previous monthly bills. We recommend fixed-rate plans because they provide price certainty and minimize risk. But be careful: when your term expires, your rate becomes variable and can go up without notice. Arbor automatically keeps you on the best fixed-rate plan, so you don’t have to worry about rate hikes at the end of your term.
- Variable-Rate Plans: Variable-rate plan rates depend on the current retail electricity rates and the overall electric demand. Therefore, when demand is high, you’ll be paying higher rates, and when demand is low, you’ll be paying lower rates.
- Green Energy Plans: All Tomorrow Energy electric plans are green power plans. Your energy usage will be offset with wind Renewable Energy Credits (RECs).
Some plans may ask you for a deposit. However, plans available through Arbor never require a deposit.
Tomorrow Energy Plan Information
You can find most of your plan information on your energy supplier’s website; it’s best to read the fine print to learn more. You can learn additional information on each plan, including the following:
- The price per kilowatt-hour (kWh) depending on your energy usage
- Cancellation fees
- Early termination fees
- Percentage of renewable energy sourcing
Changing your supplier and energy plan is simple, and you can get a good order experience when you switch. Other charges on your utility bill include the utility company charges. From your first bill to your current bill, your electric bill will include the cost of delivering electricity, maintaining power lines, and handling power outages.
Why Tomorrow Energy for Retail Electricity
Tomorrow Energy offers various features and incentives, including the following:
- 100% clean, renewable energy
- Various fixed and variable-rate plans
- One tree is planted for every three months of service
- Autopay services
- Custom billing cycles
- Scammer protection
- Great customer service
You can make your Tomorrow Energy account for online plan account management.
Find the Best Electricity Rates with Arbor
Deregulated energy markets have several electricity providers that offer different rates for multiple energy plans.
Some companies focus on offering low rates, while others focus on providing incentives and benefits, making it hard to choose any single plan. You can search and try to shop for rates yourself, but watch out for the fine print, hidden fees, and escalating rates once your term ends.
You can use Arbor’s free TrueRate Protection service to automatically find and switch to the best electricity rates in your area.
Arbor scans the market and gives you the best rates you can get in your service area. When your contract term is expiring, Arbor finds the best rate and switches you again. You always pay the best rate and never have to worry about overpaying for electricity ever again.
You can also use the free savings calculator to find out how much you could save in each case.
Tomorrow Energy Reviews
You can view Tomorrow Energy’s Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating to get a better understanding of their services. The company isn’t accredited yet; however, there are several customer reviews.
Most complaints with Tomorrow Energy are bill-related, while some people have trouble switching plans. Finding the best price is often hard, according to most Tomorrow Energy customers.
Tomorrow Energy Customer Service
There are several customer service options with Tomorrow Energy.
- You can visit the Customer Care page for general queries.
- Send an email to Tomorrow Energy using this email address.
- For inquiries, you can send an email using this email address.
It’s best to go through the FAQs before contacting a representative.
Tomorrow Energy Phone Number and Contact Info
Here is some general contact information.
- Tomorrow Energy Customer Care – 1-888-682-8082
- To Sign Up – 1-888-987-0388
- Mailing Address – Tomorrow Energy, 3151 Briarpark Dr Suite 100, Houston, TX, 77042
It’s best to call these numbers with your registered phone number