Nordic Energy Services: Compare Rates and Prices Fast
Nordic Energy Services, LLC, is an independent Alternative Retail Electric Supplier (ARES) and Alternative Gas Supplier (AGS) that provides natural gas, electricity, and related services to over 46 utility companies in ten states. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, it’s one of the biggest energy providers in the United States, offering services to residential and commercial customers in Illinois, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland.
Nordic Energy Services Service Areas
Nordic Energy Services currently serves the residential customers of Pennsylvania in the service area of six utility companies:
- Met-Ed: Metropolitan Edison’s service area includes Cumberland, Lancaster, and Northampton counties, among others.
- PECO Energy: PECO Energy provides electric utility in Bucks, Montgomery, and Delaware.
- Penelec: Penelec’s service area includes central and northern Pennsylvania.
- Penn Power: Penn Power provides electric delivery services in the Beaver, Allegheny, Butler, Crawford, Lawrence, and Mercer counties of western Pennsylvania.
- PPL Electric: PPL Electric serves 29 Pennsylvanian counties in central and eastern Pennsylvania.
- West Penn Power: West Penn Power provides services in central and southwestern Pennsylvania, including Elk, Clinton, and Washington county, among others.
You can find all Nordic Energy Services energy plans in every utility company’s service area.
Nordic Energy Services Plans and Rates
Nordic Energy Services offers a wide range of electricity plans.
The following are two types of energy plans all Nordic Energy Services customers can choose from:
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed-rate plans let you pay the same rate throughout the term of your energy plan. We recommend fixed-rate plans because they provide price certainty and minimize risk. But be careful: when your term expires, your rate becomes variable and can go up without notice. Arbor automatically keeps you on the best fixed-rate plan, so you don’t have to worry about rate hikes at the end of your term.
- Day-Ahead Pricing Plans: The prices in such plans tend to change hourly; therefore, you’ll be paying according to your energy usage.
Some plans may ask you for a deposit. However, plans available through Arbor never require a deposit.
Nordic Energy Services Energy Plan Information
You can find most of your energy plan information on the company’s website. However, it’s best to read the fine print for effective energy management. You should keep an eye out for the following information:
- The price per kilowatt-hour (kWh) depending on your overall energy usage
- Cancellation fees
- Early termination fees
- Percentage of energy sourced from renewable sources
You can change your energy provider and electric plan easily. Your electric bill would also include your utility charges; they consist of the cost of delivering electricity, maintaining power lines, and managing power outages.
Why Nordic Energy Services for Pennsylvania Electricity
Nordic Energy Services offers various features and incentives, including the following:
- Flexible pricing options
- Quick customer support
- Real-time price quotes
- Customer education programs
- Customized risk management, energy scheduling, and bill audit services for commercial and industrial customers
- Full-fledged rewards program
- Scam protection
You can make your Nordic Energy Services account to manage your plans online.
Find the Best Electricity Rates with Arbor
Most deregulated markets, including the Pennsylvania energy market, have several energy providers offering different energy plans and rates.
Some energy providers offer low rates, while others focus on offering incentives along with average rates, making it hard to select any single plan. You can search and try to shop for rates yourself, but watch out for the fine print, hidden fees, and escalating rates once your term ends.
You can use Arbor’s free TrueRate Protection service to automatically find and switch to the best electricity rates in your area.
Arbor scans the market and gives you the best rates you can get in your service area. When your contract term is expiring, Arbor finds the best rate and switches you again. You always pay the best rate and never have to worry about overpaying for electricity ever again.
You can also use the free savings calculator to find out how much you could save in each case.
Nordic Energy Services Reviews
You can view Nordic Energy Services’ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating to get a better idea of their business practices and energy future. Nordic Energy Services has been accredited since 2011 and has a B+ rating.
Nordic Energy supplies electricity in several states; however, customers in most states have different forms of complaints. The most common complaint is with billing issues where the company has messed up their personal information.
Nordic Energy Services Customer Service
There are several customer service options with Nordic Energy Services.
- You can visit the Contact Us page for general queries.
- Send an email to Nordic Energy Services using this email address.
- Fill out the online form on the contact page to send a direct query.
- You can follow Nordic Energy Services on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram to receive news and updates.
- For power outages, contact your local utility company.
It’s best to go through the FAQs before contacting a representative.
Nordic Energy Services Phone Number and Contact Info
Here is some general contact information.
- Nordic Energy Services Customer Care – 1-877-808-1022
- Fax Number – 1-630-321-0819
- Address – 1 Tower Ln #300, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
It’s best to call these numbers with your registered phone number.