Infinite Energy: Compare Rates and Prices Fast
Infinite Energy is a retail energy provider that provides natural gas and electricity plans to residents in Florida, Ohio, Georgia, New Jersey, and Texas. Founded in Gainesville, Florida, the company also recently acquired the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Georgia, and named it the Infinite Energy Center (Infinite Energy Arena). Here’s everything you need to know about Infinite Energy, along with their rates, energy plans, and pricing.
Infinite Energy Service Areas
Infinite electric services are available for the people of Texas in the service area of four utility companies:
- CenterPoint Energy: CenterPoint’s electricity service covers the Houston metropolitan area.
- Oncor Electric Delivery: Oncor’s service area includes Waco, Dallas, and Killeen and the surrounding areas.
- AEP Texas: AEP Texas is divided into AEP Texas Central and AEP Texas North. Their service area includes Laredo, McAllen, Corpus Christi, Abilene, and San Angelo, among other cities.
- Texas-New Mexico Power: TNMP provides electric delivery services in parts of the Houston, Midland, and Dallas-Fort Worth areas.
You can find all the Infinite Energy electricity plans in every utility company’s service area.
Infinite Energy Plans and Rates
Infinite Energy offers a wide range of electricity plans.
The following are four types of energy plans all Infinite Energy customers can choose from:
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed-rate plans let you pay the same rate for your electricity throughout the term of your energy plan. The plan length can be for 12, 24, or 36-months. We recommend fixed-rate plans because they provide price certainty and minimize risk. But be careful: when your term expires, your rate becomes variable and can go up without notice. Arbor automatically keeps you on the best fixed-rate plan, so you don’t have to worry about rate hikes at the end of your term.
- Green Energy Plans: You can opt to get your electricity from renewable sources to reduce your carbon footprints. You can get Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) to ensure your electricity is 100% green and not from any coal, oil, or gas company.
- Protection Plans: You can get coverage for your home and valuables for any energy-saving or electricity-related fixtures.
- Google Nest: You can get exclusive offers for all Google Nest products as an Infinite Energy customer.
Some plans may ask you for a deposit. However, plans available through Arbor never require a deposit.
Infinite Energy Plan Information
You can find most of the energy plan information on the energy company’s website; however, it’s best to read the plan’s Electricity Facts Label (EFL). It contains important information on each plan, including the following:
- The price per kilowatt-hour (kWh) depending on your overall energy usage
- Early termination fees
- Cancelation fees
- Percentage of renewable energy sourcing
It’s easy to switch to different energy plans with great rates. Other charges on your electric bill include your local TDU or TDSP charges. Your local TDU (utility company) charges include the cost of delivering electricity, maintaining power lines, and managing power outages.
Why Infinite Energy for Texas Electricity
Infinite Energy offers various features and incentives, including the following:
- Autopay bill services
- Online energy management
- Mobile app for both Android and iOS devices
- Home solutions with increased savings, offering more for you, depending on your energy plans
- Green Choice to reduce your carbon footprint
- Protection plans to ensure your electric appliances and home are safe
- Discounted Google Nest products for your home
- Great customer care
You can make your Infinite Energy account to check-in and manage your plans online.
Find the Best Electricity Rates with Arbor
The deregulated Texas electricity market is massive and has several energy providers. Each REP provides different rates and various energy plans.
Some companies offer low rates, while others offer average rates with incentives and benefits, making it hard to choose any single plan. You can search and try to shop for rates yourself, but watch out for the fine print, hidden fees, and escalating rates once your term ends.
You can use Arbor’s free TrueRate Protection service to automatically find and switch to the best electricity rates in your area.
Arbor scans the market and gives you the best rates you can get in your service area. When your contract term is expiring, Arbor finds the best rate and switches you again. You always pay the best rate and never have to worry about overpaying for electricity ever again.
You can also use the free savings calculator to find out how much you could save in each case.
Infinite Energy Reviews
You can view Infinite Energy’s Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating to get a better idea of their energy services. Infinite Energy has an A+ rating and has been accredited since 2012.
Infinite Energy has a Google Rating of 4.9, has been named one of the best companies to work for, and is one of the highest-rated energy companies. However, the customer reviews aren’t as great, with most customers giving it an average rating of two out of five.
Infinite Energy Customer Service
There are several customer service options with Infinite Energy:
- You can visit the Contact Us page for general queries.
- Send an email to Infinite Energy using this online form.
- You can follow Infinite Energy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to receive news and updates.
- For power outages, you should call your local TDU/utility company.
It’s best to go through the FAQs before contacting a representative.
Infinite Energy Phone Number and Contact Info
Here is some general contact information:
- Infinite Energy Customer Care – 1-877-604-3489
- Fax Number – 1-866-427-7845
- Mailing Address – Infinite Energy, Attn: Customer Care, P.O. Box #71247, Charlotte, NC 28272-1247
It’s best to call these numbers with your registered phone number.